Saturday, September 29, 2012

Takziah Sarah and Family

Last week when I was preparing myself for my part time work my classmate dayah spread the news that sarah's father passed away at hospital serdang...then a few minutes later..fi called and said that they wanted to pick me up and drove to sarah's place and pay a visit to their family...I was working that time and I had to make an excuse to kak Na and ask wan and fi to pick me up at my work place..so there were about 6 cars berkonvoi ke rumah sarah at sepang...when we arrived sarah's family were not there...ada kismera.diyana and the other budak auto girls there so kami duduk kt situ sekejap....fisah told us everything about how sarah's father died..at first he was caught on fever for about a week then bila dia dah elok and boleh pergi kerja, he fainted at the surau and was brought to hospital serdang and maybe he died on the way there..

When I received the news about her father's death, I was quite shocked coz her dad didn't suffer from any disease..not that I heard la...tapi orang kata ajal kan...tak perlu nak tunggu tua or sakit...sedikit sebanyak peristiwa ni mengingatkan aku tentang kematian...kalau satu hari kita mati dan tak sempat nak bertaubat..mint maaf kt kawan2..ibu bapa..cmne ye?nauzubillah...

I hope keluarga sarah akan terus tabah menghadapi segala dugaan hidup...

2 comments:

hakimhardcore said...

inalillah...
sedih...

adlin said...

hmm tula...harap sarah n family terus kuat meneruskan hidup