Sunday, August 28, 2011

Missing Ramadan with the family

OMG!!! I can't believe it's nearly the end of ramadhan. I'm missing every moment of it. Having the opportunity to spend the whole fasting month with my family is truly something worthwhile. I mean its been years since I last fast with the family. What I recalled last time was when I was in secondary school before I pursue to boarding school, matriculation and college life. but I'm pretty sure some of you guys experienced longer than me (boarding school since form 1). So u guys must be really grateful right..I know I do. ok I made a list bout the best things of ramadhan at home compared to ramadhan during semester period:


1)  SAVE MONEY: yeah sure you do!!u know why?all u have to do is cook your favorite dish. No need to go to bazaar, just go to 'pasar'. I've alreaday made calculations and yet cooking is way money saving than buying at bazaar. This doesn't really mean that I don't go to bazar, I do but rarely go because I know there would definitely be leftovers hence will be dumped to trash by the next morning.

2) TARAWIH AT MOSQUE/MUSOLLA: Since you're on semester break, don't by any chances find a reason for not going to perform tarawih prayers at nearby mosque/musolla. No need to worry bout incomplete assignments or tests that usually are conducted at night or what so ever student things. It's definitely an opportunity to grab. I'm grateful that my house and the musolla is just a less 5 min walking distance. Usually around 8:20-8:25 me along with sis and bro will be walking our way there (mom arrives a little early than us cause she prefers driving) but I like taking a little walk and fresh air and maybe might burn some fat :D

3) IFTAR WITH OLD FRIENDS: this is something I like. Ramadhan totally brings out the togetherness. Alumni of smk bandar putra held an iftar at kulai. They invited me but sadly I can't go. Yeah me the nomad one, rarely go JB, not to mention lack of expenses right now. But I'm so happy that I got to attend iftar with my matriculation peeps.

well, I guess thats it..I'll be going back to mom's hometown at rembau,negeri sembilan.Will be staying there from 21 till 26 august then we'll be staying at bangi till 4th september..

iftar with kmph  facilitators. this was taken at tanjung lumpur,kuantan

All ready up heading to musolla  for its annual iftar event with the bukit istana residents 

with ateh,my gossip buddy and ex-neighbour.Had steak for iftar with her Love sharing problems with her as we have that something in common
mom's special caserol. Special request from me :)

can't take my eyes of those large prawns. this was taken at bukit istana's musolla

home made moreh. This is called scones. served with whipped creme and strawberry jam..yummy!!!
happy eid mubarak!!!

No comments: