Sunday, October 28, 2012

Procrastinating is sweet!!

So sorry for not updating my blog for quite a while...its not that I didn't visit my blog at all..hari2 dok bukak tapi sekadar tengok dashboard and read other peoples post....ok so last week we had an ultimately painful week.. my sweet precious weekend was just filled up with study and study...last sunday we had our measurement and instrumentation test, the next day was HVAC (heat ventilation & air conditioning) test and for wednesday was my control engineering test (subject repeat huhu)..you see..3 damn test!! then as soon as I finished my test, I straightly went to my supervisor's house Dr Nona where I met all of her 'anak buah' bawah dia sedang bertungkus lumus finishing their final year project poster which in fact even I just started like 10% of it...the cool thing is that we get to lepak2 at our supervisor's house macam member2 hehe..sebaik Dr Nona ni single and duduk umah sorang2 so xde hal la nak datang uma dia kan...tak kacau orang lain..but we were quite feeling guilty that she had to stay up till 3a.m just so that we can present our best..love u lah Doc!!

Tak cukup ngan tu...I had to submit my HVAC assignment which is a full 3 page of journal that I just started kumpul resources on the internet and biarkan je sampai la hari rabu pagi baru nak start buat..submit khamis ni...some of my classmates had already submitted their poster and assignment on wednesday since they had to catch their bus on the same day...the panic moment started at wednesday night where I have to complete the poster and assignment...I can't find a vital excuse to escape my night job so macam mana pon kena pergi jugak..then cepat2 I rushed to Dr Nona's house...alhamdulillah I completed like 95% of the poster..and that was like 2.30a.m I think...and my hvac assignment..tak bergerak lagi!!what to think of writing lagi  1 1/2 page ? belasah jela..I was thinking of staying up tapi last2 kecundang..tido dr kol 5.00 and woke up at 6.30am...oh man there goes my time!!but seriously I think that  satu jam setengah tido tu memang bantu sikit kasi idea on my assignment...then sambung keje...then suddenly I realized that " banyak nya salah on my poster!!" so it took my time untuk cantikkan lagi and emailed it to dr nona....


The moment that I thought I finished all of my task then " oh snap!!lab report!!" although I only have to rewrite the results and made a conclusion, I still feel that I can't even write  and nothing is coming out of my mind to write at all...rasa bersalah lak kt ahli group for making the report so cincai...I reached dr nona's office around 2pm and stayed there for one and half hour to make my final touch before printing out the poster...the moment when I can finally breathe in relief, kena pulak balik packing nak balik ke KL untuk  raya haji..since this year we're not having any korban, so we the Hashim's decided to just raya at KL..and we the adik beradiks memang plan to raya at my dad's kampung at Gombak. Imagine the journey I went through from melaka to kl yang hujan dan start jammed dari MRR2 sampai ke taman melawati...tapi gladly that lagi banyak kereta yang nak keluar kl dari masuk so kurang jammed like I expected (memang dari dulu kami  melawan arus so totally escaped dr jammed hihi)..dalam kereta terperangkap dalam jammed imagine how rasa nak tido datang...pakai hands free and started to call anyone yang rasa nak kacau hihi..but the same time I was afraid kacau diorang yang probably tengah kat surau/masjid...so tahan la ngntok tu sampai kol 9...then I called my 'arranged marriage husband' since masa dia called during my busy time tak sempat nak borak panjang ngan dia...when he picked up he was on his way to jusco bukit tinggi searching for a malay novel (seriously aku tak tau dia baca novel melayu....belia sungguh daa) but 'luckily' he didn't found one so he decided to look for another thing that interest him..gundam!!dia memang boleh geng sangat la ngan mastura tu..masa aku trip kat jepun tu sikit pon xteringin nak beli gundam yang harga just around Rm60-150 while kat malaysia yang paling murah pon around rm300..pebondo yang best sgt gundam tu...

ok aku melalut as usual...you see how the procrastinator like me ended up like? less sleep..stress..under pressure..but how bout the work?people say that hasil keje last minit ni biasa lagi bagus..but I'm still not sure bout that...itulah student kan...procrastinate is our thing hehe...