Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Indeed a Good Friend..Subhanallah

I found a really interesting post by brother aiman azlan..I copied the whole post here..

This happened some time ago. Maybe a few months back.

One day in my apartment building, I was in the elevator with my friend and we had a casual chit chat. He asked me how I was doing and I said I was a bit sick. I had a mild headache and fever. Nothing serious though, Alhamdulillah. I arrived on my floor, said salam to him, and went to my apartment.

I thought that was it.

But not too long after that, he came to my apartment and gave me two boxes of Advil and Tylenol for my ailment (I only needed one to be honest). I was surprised and said thank you to him. He left. Maybe he took the pills from one of my friends from another apartment.

Advil and Tylenol

I thought that was it.

But soon after, I realized that the two boxes were brand new! I realized that he actually went to the pharmacy to buy me the pills. I couldn't believe it! He was quiet about it too. I had no idea. To this day he doesn't say anything about it (he doesn't even ask for a refund lol).

Subhanallah!

Now that is the kind of friend you want to keep close.

May Allah increase him. Ameen!





Nice right?  a one in a million  kind... orang yang baik insyaAllah akan dikelilingi orang2 yang baik juga

No comments: